Saturday, May 14, 2011

VIDEO: More Starhawk details!

Oh LightBox Interactive... I can't wait to get my hands on Starhawk. suc

This morning we've got a new video for Starhawk - a developer overviews with LOADS of details.



Wow, the Build & Battle system sounds REALLY cool. I also noticed how it was carefully worded that Starhawk is the "spiritual successor" to Warhawk, and to me, this game isn't exactly looking like Warhawk 2 at this point. So much has been changed and modified in terms of overall gameplay (at least based on the videos thus far), that calling it Warhawk just might not get the right idea across.

However, the same time, the core shooting, driving and flying game mechanics appear to be in place (with the addition of the of the transforming warhawk [mech mode, woooot!]), so I imagine it will play and FEEL like Warhawk.

I've said this several times now, but DAY 1 PURCHASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment