Thursday, September 22, 2011

VIDEO: A Game of Thrones: Genesis Trailer

So as some of you know, I've been hacking and slashing my way through the A Song of Ice and Fire series (I'm on the 3rd book now, A Storm of Swords) after really enjoying the first season of the HBO series.

I'm not alone in my enjoyment of this series and universe, and a result of that is this game - A Game of Thrones: Genesis. Let's have a look at the trailer:



I gotta say, apart from seeing some key locations from the books and show, this trailer doesn't really get me hyped up. RTS titles have never fully clicked with me and unless there is some major shift in the core gameplay, I am unsure I'll enjoy this.

What is interesting is how this seems to be a prequel to the books and show. It would be pretty cool to play out the battles we've only read and heard about from other characters, but again.. it's an RTS.

Who knows - if the price is right and it's on Steam, maybe i'll give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment