Saturday, April 30, 2011

PSN Outage - Press conference tomorrow, in Japan

From VG247:

[Kaz] Hirai will speak at 2.00pm Japanese time (9.00pm PST, 12.00am EST, 5.00am BST, 6.00am CET) about the breach, as well as the firm’s information management system and the schedule to resume services.

Well, with any luck they'll make it clear when PSN will return. I'm really excited for this drama to be over, honestly.

In other news, the bargain bin once again provides! I picked up Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for $19.99 (for the 360). "Gears of Batman" is what I've nicknamed it. I know I'm super late to the party on this game, but hey - better late than never.

I've only had a few hours to sink into it, but so far? This is a BAD ASS Batman game. It's dark, it's not afraid to be brutal, and the combo system so far is very smooth and satisfying. I really can't wait to see what is in store later in this game....

No comments:

Post a Comment